Wednesday, October 16, 2013

TreadGaming rev6RF Enclosure

Just a quick post about how the new enclosure looks like. I'm quite pleased with how the buttons ended up, as they are "inside" the enclosure, so if you want to tape the whole thing (which I do at the moment to my treadmill), you can, without pressing down the buttons.

I also included the "TreadMan" I had designed into the enclosure. Looks pretty nice.

Here are 2 renders made in Blender:





Sorry about the delay with videos. Will come for sure, as this project is really start to take shape now! Firmware pretty much complete! And, I bought a Elgato Game Capture HD which allows me to record HDMI data. Basically will this allow me to record the gameplay in HD, and I will use my iPad to record the treadmill, so one can see both at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment