Saturday, August 13, 2016

Omnifinity's Infinadeck and Omnideck

Hey!

It's been a while since I posted, and as you can see I have someone at TopTal posting. It might not be directly related, but still same area and since I'm very busy, I think this is fine to keep the blog alive. Actually, the toptal link is suppose to be a referral link, which would give me money if used.

As long as their posts are related and useful, I will let them post. Especially since then the blog will be more alive. And so far, I really like their posts. Very well written actually. Again, not necessary directly related to the project, but it's a nice mixup I would say.

Anyway, I wanted to post because every now and then people email me about the project, and yesterday someone emailed me about these projects:

Infinadeck


Omnifinity's Omnideck:


This last one is pretty sweet as you can lay down and crawl on it too!

Both would probably not work so well running on though, but still. Very cool projects, which is why I'm posting about them. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thought it's worth a mention that Infinadeck and Omnifinity are different companies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know which one of the the two is more realistic and smooth in its use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not idea since I haven't tried them, but Omnifinity certainly seems more realistic/immersive.

      Delete