Saturday, July 13, 2013

Treadgaming PCB rev6_RF

I just wanted to show you the brand new PCB board!


So, this is just a render though. If all is well, I will do a 10 batch of the board so I can see that it's working. Also, I think I will do it in shiny black. :) And, update the firmware for it.

Notice the addition of extra switch, 2 Wii Nunchuck connections, and the RF antenna there on the right.

So, this board is basically done. I'm just currently going through it, to see if there is anything missing or if I can improve something. But, otherwise this is basically it! The guy at odesk that routed this, seemed to really know RF as he made the antenna and a bunch of other things that you only do if you know what you are doing. Or if you are crazy. But, I believe he knows what he is doing.

All possible pins are exposed as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment