Thursday, January 5, 2012

"Personal Trainer"

I came over this Dragons Den (UK) episode where a guy talks about his "Personal Trainer" package that is related to what I'm doing. Season 2, Episode 6 aired 20 December 2005. What is interesting there is trying to figure out what Duncan Bannatyne is really saying.

"... none of it worked. The only thing, that could any chance that keep somebody who's bored on a machine, is a television screen. It's the only thing that works. I know from experience. Nothing else works."

Then he says:

"I've had this screens on my cycle classes. I've thrown them away. .. because they don't work."

He got a point that seeing the same thing, over and over again will probably get you bored though.



I would say that the execution here is the main bad thing. Presentation isn't good either. They have sold 130, which is quite cool. Also, the main complaint is about the distance from device to PC. Too bad he didn't explain how he connects to a PC, because using a cable isn't all that hard.. On that note, I've been thinking using WiFi, or Bluetooth, but that makes it more expensive... and more complications regarding regulations using the air for communication.. particularly on a global scale... Could be possible for a version 2 though...

No comments:

Post a Comment